My aim is to provide your child with interesting and fun activities that will help build their self-confidence, communication and interpersonal skills without forgetting the importance of having lots of fun. I have put together activities and toys which stimulate body and mind.
Alfie making his hat
Wintery snowman scene
Xmas paper chains
One of the children's cards
A well to do snowman
Ello, Ello, Ello
The moon landings
The cupboard of fun
I have a variety of toys and activities for children of all ages, including:
For babies and toddlers:
- Play mats.
- Walkers and push-along toys to help develop their walking skills.
- Shape-sorting toys.
- Rattles and instruments.
- A selection of cloth and board books.
- A selection of building blocks.
For older children:
- A word and math improvement console.
- Board-games and table-top games (Monopoly (Junior and normal versions), Snakes ‘n Ladders, Connect 4, Jenga, dominoes, card games).
- Paints, crayons and other arts & crafts equipment.
- XBox and Wii consoles (age-appropriate games only).
- Construction sets.
- Role play and dressing up.
- Small world play.
- Games table.
- A library of books. I am happy to purchase new books for the children.
- A playhouse.
- Bean-bag target and throw game.
- Water and sand play table.
- A number of push-along and ride-on toys.
- Football goals.
- Tennis rackets and balls.
- Hop-scotch and skipping equipment.
The children and I visit local parks and toddler groups. I also take the children on outings during the school holidays, visiting places such as Big Tops (a children’s indoor play centre in Dinnington), the Yorkshire Wildlife Park (in Doncaster) and the Butterfly House (in North Anston). I always replace worn / broken toys and am open to suggestions for ways to stimulate and entertain the children in my care.